Varicose Veins Treatment in Sugar Land, TX
What Are Varicose Veins?
Reddy Cardiac Wellness & Diabetes Reversal Center provides treatment for varicose veins for Sugar Land, TX patients. Varicose veins – also known as spider veins – are enlarged capillaries close to the skin’s surface. There are numerous risk factors associated with varicose veins, including family history, standing or sitting too long, obesity, pregnancy, aging, gender, or previous leg injuries. Patients with diabetes often experience enlarged veins as complications of their disease – though diabetes does not cause varicose veins. We employ several treatment methods to reduce the size of the veins.
Understanding The Varicose Vein Symptoms
So, how can you self-diagnose varicose veins? It is easier than you think. The first signs are large, bluish, or purple-appearing veins under the surface of the skin. Some individuals report ankle and feet swelling and aching or pain. Varicose veins also cause muscle cramps – especially at night, itchiness on the lower leg and ankles, and burning and throbbing sensations. The symptoms of varicose veins are broad, but they are not difficult to diagnose on your vein. Early prevention is crucial, and there are some warning signs that you might be developing varicose veins. They include:
- Light red spots on your legs: Sometimes, these spots can indicate venous insufficiency, which increases your risk of developing varicose veins.
- A slight, dull ache in your legs: While many things can cause sore legs, it is a potential early warning sign of varicose veins, especially in coordination with other symptoms.
- Swollen feet at the end of the day are another early warning sign of varicose veins. In some patients, swollen feet indicate the early development of varicose veins.
Varicose Veins Causes and What To Do If You Have Them
Varicose veins are often treated as a cosmetic problem – something that is visually unappealing. But there is an underlying cardiovascular issue, and you should never ignore a cardiovascular problem. They can pose more significant health concerns if you suffer from varicose veins and cardiac disease, for example. Sometimes, certain types of heart failure can cause varicose veins. Plus, without treatment, your varicose veins will continue and worsen. The best thing to do is seek treatment immediately.
The Benefits of Using Our Varicose Vein Treatment
At Reddy Cardiac Wellness & Diabetes Reversal Center, we believe the most important thing to remember about varicose veins is their significance in your overall health. But we recognize they are unappealing to look at – something many patients fixate on. And that’s okay. Fortunately, we have perfected the treatment methods that remove varicose veins, and you will be able to enjoy the benefits:
- No More Unsightly Veins: Varicose veins can happen to anyone. No matter the patient’s age, one of the most common complaints is how they appear. They can make wearing skirts or shorts unpleasant or embarrassing. Varicose vein treatments will get rid of spider veins and make you feel more confident than before.
- No More Chronic Leg Pain: One of the more unpleasant side effects of varicose veins is lower leg pain and foot swelling. These symptoms do not go away – and they can grow worse the longer you wait to address the condition. By removing the veins, we can relieve the pain.
- Enhanced Mobility: Along those same lines, patients who have undergone our varicose vein treatments have reported increased mobility as a result. Whether you are an avid golfer, tennis player, or basketball player, mobility is crucial. Even for non-athletes, mobility is vital.
- Better Sleep: Varicose veins rear their ugly heads most frequently at night – especially when it comes to pain and discomfort. As a result, many individuals with them have trouble sleeping at night. Seeking out Reddy Cardiac Wellness & Diabetes Reversal Center for treatment will help.
Why Choose Reddy Cardiac Wellness & Diabetes Reversal Center?
We are dedicated to providing our patients with the information, tools, and support they need to maintain ownership over their health. Whether we are treating a patient with diabetes or varicose veins, we operate in the same way – with a sharp focus on what is best for the patient. We specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, evaluation, management, and improvement of varicose veins, diabetes, and cardiovascular conditions. You can trust us to nurse you back to health. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our cardiovascular specialists.